HJFC Cheer Squads
Junior Varsity Squad
Grades 1 - 4, girls and boys
Grades 5 - 8, girls and boys
Grade ranges are for example only. Squad assignments based on actual enrollment and ages.
- HJFC Provides - Poms
- Participants Provide - Cheer uniforms and accessories to be purchased directly from our supplier. Participants keep cheer gear they have purchased.
- Ordering Deadline - To Be Determined.
- Location - Hazen High School grass field
- Pre-Season - To Be Determined - Usually 2-3 days per week at 5pm or after 6:00pm
- Regular Season - To Be Determined - Usually 2-3 days per week at 5pm or after 6:00pm
- Focus on cheers and a half-time routines
- Squads will Cheer at 8 games
- Potential for 3 more play-off games
- Schedule published in August
- Are screened by the HJFC board
- Undergo a state background check
- Are affiliated with Hazen High School Cheer and/or Drill
- At least 1 coach on the field is CPR certified
- Registration: $150
- Uniform: Approximately $200